GDPR Corporate Compliance
Liston Enterprises is pleased to announce its association with Go Live UK experts in Cyber Security and Data Protection.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now regulation. This is a legal framework that manages the process of collecting personal data and replaces the Data Protection Directive 1995.
GDPR effects businesses and companies having access to sensitive personal data in their work processes.
20 Key considerations in making your business GDPR compliant
- Cookies interactive toolbar
- Contact Form Upgrade
- Install SSL Certificate *
- Website report and recommendation
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Certificate subject to
additional purchase of
- A complete set of documents
- Video tutorials how to complete
- 1-year update
- GDPR conformity document
- Simplified Self-Certification
- IASME Cyber Essentials+ GDPR Certificate
- Subject to GDPR assessment pass from certification authority
- GDPR readiness assessment
- GDPR policy and procedures recommendations
- GDPR plan implementation **
** For maximum of 5 working days
Call 01737 242 122 Now!
To go through your companies GDPR requirements.
Go Live UK have over 20 years’ experience in Cyber Security and are leading the way with solutions in how to handle G.D.P.R for all Businesses both Large and Small.